Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dear Neighbor and Fellow Clayton Voter,

On Tuesday, November 5th, we will be electing three new members to our Clayon City Council.  Like many of you I have talked with, I have grown discouraged and frustrated with town hall’s responsiveness to citizens and its fiscal prudence.   Our shared concern is part of the reason I decided to take my commitment to Clayton to the next level and run for our City Council.  I am also fully committed to protect the interests of taxpayers, homeowners and our schools.

The concerns of the citizens will be my priority. I know what those concerns are, having lived and worked in Clayton all my life. I understand what it takes to achieve excellence while also watching the bottom line. I have a vested interest in our community to ensure the success of the Town of Clayton. I would be honored to represent you on the Town Council and would appreciate your vote in the upcoming election.

Sincerely yours,

Bobby Bunn                                                            
Clayton City Council Candidate




No comments:

Post a Comment